Volunteer teams are needed! If your church group would like to assist in debris clearing and clean-up, see the information below:
Volunteer in Rowlett:
Texas Baptists Disaster Recovery is coordinating volunteers for the City of Rowlett.
- Call 214-537-7358 for hours of operation before you depart and to discover your team's work assignment.
- Click Here for the Liability Waiver and Personal Information form. A parent or guardian must sign the form for minors. To save time, teams will need to download and complete the waiver form before arriving at the church.
- Bring the items listed in the supply list below
- Go to the Volunteer Reception Center (VRC) at the First Baptist Church in Rowlett located at 4309 Main St., 75088.
Supplies teams need to bring:
- Work gloves
- Safety glasses (recommended)
- Closed toed shoes
- First aid kit
- Long pants and long sleeves (prepare for cold temperatures)
- No trailers as there is no turn around areas
- Water will be provided
Volunteer in Garland
Go to Granger Recreation Center, 1310 Ave. F, Garland, TX. Call 972-205-2771 for hours of operation.
Volunteer in Glenn Heights
Visit the Volunteer Reception Center at City Hall, 1938 S. Hampton Rd. Hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Or go to www.glennheights.recovers.org.
Long-term recovery volunteer opportunities:
Texas Baptists Disaster Recovery will be working in the long-term recovery phase of this disaster. If you are interested in receiving updates about volunteer opportunities click here.
Funds will be a continuous need throughout the recovery process. Click here to give to Texas Baptists Disaster Recovery.